Saturday, February 3, 2018

And I've Got Some Needlepoint Finds, Too

I have also found some more needlepoint pieces and pictures that I hadn't share here on the blog as of yet.
This colorful one is a particular favorite:
But I'm also rather partial to this cute cat and mouse:
I think the next one, below, must have been from a pillow  kit.
I believe it's considered a bargello-style needlepoint?
I'm not actually sure, but it really doesn't matter - it's too great in all it's southwestern fabulousness to be left out today:
This gorgeous floral is begging to be made into a pillow as well, or perhaps used to cover a chair seat:
And so is this beauty:
I've got to make this lovely rose into something useful, as well:
Or, if I don't think I'll ever get around to making them into pillows or whatever on my own, then I'll probably sell them.
I mean - I've got entirely too much stuff around here already......

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice. What a lovely rose! See you soon! Love T

Diane said...

Nice!! Think of all the time spent making those.