Sunday, May 15, 2016

Vintage Advertisements And Stationery From Hallmark

Today, I simply wanted to share a few of my favorite advertisements and pages from vintage magazines that I have found featuring Hallmark products.
 Our nice, big Hallmark store that was here in town closed down a while ago, and I truly miss it.
We'll start with this great ad for the "Carrousel Collection" - I LOVE this flower power line!
And how adorable is this next one?
From Hallmark "Plans-A-Party", throw a Luau party or a Kitty Kat Party - it doesn't get much cuter than these:
This Hallmark advertisement, below, is from 1970.
Don't EVEN get me started on how much I adore all of the stationery shown here:

And last of all we have two ads for lovely stationery:
Honestly, I love all of it.
Completely wonderful paper and party products.
I miss stuff like this.
If you wanted to give me any of these products, I wouldn't turn them down.
I'm just sayin'........

3 comments:

Diane said...

Very fun! I LOVE that hippie set too! I don't know why Hallmark doesn't come out with a retro line of cards and other products. I'd be first in line (or maybe you would!). Thanks for posting!

Tina Dawn said...

Oh, they are really great. Love the hippie dude! I notice they have seals in the last ad. I used wax seals on all of my letters when I was in high school, with scented wax. That ad is probably from the same time period. Love T

Tami Von Zalez said...

That hula girl centerpiece is beyond cute! I have a fondness for retro Hallmark too.