Sunday, December 20, 2015

Betsey Clark At Christmas

This sweet Betsey Clark image is from a 1980 Hallmark calendar I found in my files.
"At favorite times
 we always find
 favorite friends
 are kept in mind":
And I also found some adorable unused vintage Christmas cards -
"Christmas Is Sharing":
"Christmas Is Giving":
And, last of all, I wanted to share this vintage wrapping paper, below.
 Although it isn't Christmas-themed paper, it was so cute that I felt the need to include it in today's post!

Whether you are keeping "favorite friends" in mind while wrapping gifts,
"sharing" the warmth of a fireside while stitching up a patchwork quilt,
or "giving" a friend a hand with their ice skates,
I hope you are finding time to enjoy the Christmas season!

3 comments:

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

These are so adorable, I love vintage cards! The paper, though not Christmas, does fit right in. :)

Tina Dawn said...

I haven't seen Betsey Clark for a long time. So cute!

Jennifer D said...

Very Sweet