Thursday, December 24, 2015

A Little Christmas Decor

Today, I am wishing you a very Happy Christmas Eve, and just sharing some of our Christmas decor.
My photos are not very good, but I have simply run out of time, so they will have to suffice.
The top of the piano, below looks prettier at night with tiny blue lights  but hopefully you get the general idea.....
The lamp and the piano both belonged to my mother-in-law and have been here in the house for decades.
Here's a close-up of my little tree decorated with my collection of vintage Christmas bells:
I don't have enough light in this house, so I had to take my little bird tree outside to take these photos!
(That little red guy you see at the very top in the picture above was a gift from Lori, so he gets the "prize" spot!)
I love these little birds, collected over quite a few years:
My lady on the mantel has simply donned a "crown" of sorts:
A vintage "stained glass window" brightens up a bedroom window:
And my wonderful vintage angels in the fireplace.......
Last of all, our little tree in the living room. Some day, I still hope to have a BIG white Christmas tree.
Because I need WAY more room for all of my vintage ornaments!
Have a wonderful Christmas Eve, everybody!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Gorgeous!! Love the bird tree. Cute idea! Merry Eve!

Tina Dawn said...

Wonderful wonderful! Love it all! Love T

Rhonda said...

Love it all but my most favorite is the bird tree! Hope you are having a Merry Christmas!

Candice said...

Here it is December 26 and I missed your last three posts until today. I love all your decorations, but I think my favorites are the Angels in the fireplace and the white tree with vintage ornaments!

Candice said...

I forgot to tell you I love the glass tree toppers! I put a bunch of my extra tree toppers in bottles way up high on my curio cabinet so bad Lily won't bust em.