Sunday, July 12, 2015

Patterns From The Past - McCall's 7678 A Shift With A Bolero or Jacket

Today's pattern, McCall's number 7678 is a blast from the past (1965, specifically), with this gal here, who needed a dress for her date:
The pattern she used:
She was all about "Jim", and all she wanted was a dress to impress him:
View "B" on the pattern front is the one she chose, as you can see - with the bolero, because, you know:
 "Jim's crazy about polka dots!":
He likes her!
(And I imagine it's all because of her dress, and the polka dot bolero).
Yes, indeedy.
I'll leave you with the back of the pattern:
Because that's all I have to say.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I think Jim needs to come out of the closet if he cares more about her bolero than her, but that is just my opinion! Very cute, and I don't like polka dots as much as Jim. Love T

Patti said...

Such an adorable vintage dress pattern - and goofy story - that must be why I was so idealistic as a teenager! I seriously bought into those goofy stories! (sigh)