Sunday, May 31, 2015

Heidi, Jan and Spunky?

When I went to visit my friend Heidi on her birthday, she gave me this little case cover for the "Spunky" doll by Remco.
I was not familiar with Spunky!
You see, I knew about the Heidi doll, of course (how could you not, with a name like Heidi, and the "Hi, Heidi" commercials on TV constantly?).
 I don't think I had that doll back then, oddly enough.
But I bought one on eBay ( I wrote about her back in in this post).
And I also got Heidi's friend Jan, pictured below in Spunky's case:


Here's Heidi, again:
I found this catalog page for the dolls online:
"From the Teeny World of Heidi".
And here's Spunky!
I am actually not sure whether Spunky is a boy or a girl.
Doesn't matter, really.
The one pictured above is for sale on eBay.
 Too high for me - not that I "need" to have it, anyway!
And here are my two again:
(Heidi also gave me the "flower power" file folders you see in the background. She got them on Amazon.Com, and I love them!)

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Spunky is a girl. Her case says "she waves". She is just a tomboy. Very cute, love their swimming pool! Love T

Candice said...

I've never seen these teeny tiny dolls before! They remind me of my Liddle Kiddle dolls. When my mom passed we sold most of my old dolls (who lived with their grandmother), but I saved the Liddle Kiddles because they are all in a small case. Now I'm going to have to get them out and play!

Diane said...

I don't think I've seen these before (believe it or not). Do you know what year they came out? Very cute! Love your new banner design by the way! Great colors!

Anonymous said...

I have Heidi, but I did not remember her name. Unfortunately, I gave her a really bad hair cut!