Monday, January 19, 2015

Crazy For Vintage Magazines

You may already know that I am absolutely CRAZY for vintage magazines!
I found some at the flea market the other day, and I wanted to share some of the covers with you.
If you are a regular reader of this blog, you will totally "get" why I wanted them.
If not, well, um  - just call me crazy!
I won't mind a bit.
 I love looking through them, and I often find things that I want to I use in my posts here on the blog.
They're fun to read, and interesting, too!
It's a win-win, as far as I am concerned.

7 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Would love to read them all, especially the ones about the 60's. Julie Nixon sure was a cutie, wasn't she? Love T

Jill said...

I love them too!!

Annette said...

Looks like you found some really good ones!!

Diane said...

Those look great! The old ads are so fun to see!

Marci said...

I love, love, love that red stars dress! Swoon :)

Rosie said...

They are so fun to read! As a child I spent HOURS pouring over magazines from the 1940's in my grandmothers attic! I learned alot from those magazines! ;)
love, rosie

Candice said...

I loved those old Life magazines! My mother kept them in the cupboard for years and years and finally tossed them when she moved out of our childhood home. My sister Alice was in a Poloroid ad that ran in Life!