Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Richard Giglio's Artwork From Seventeen Magazine

These delightful illustrations from the pages of Seventeen Magazine feature the artwork of  Richard Giglio, which is truly spectacular.
I even found two more black and white illustrations toward the back of the magazine, along with descriptions and buying information for the clothing, as well:
I hope you enjoyed seeing them; I just think they are fabulous!
(Please do not use my photos or scans without providing a link to this blog and/or source information. Thank you.)

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Very nice, lots of color, which I love. Love T

farmlady said...

I love these illustrations. I remember them too.
I bought Seventeen well into my twenties and always loved this magazine.

Diane said...

Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

Sunnyana said...

I remember all of these from Seventeen. I know I've seen more illustrations by the same artist because I really liked his style but I just can't remember what they were for. If you come across any more I'd love to see them!