Friday, December 20, 2013

A Sequined And (Heart) Felt Christmas

Just wanted to share a few things I found during the year at thrift shops for Christmas.
Vintage items made with felt and sequins, among other adornments; they are some of my favorite things.
 I found this lovely tree pin for my collection at a thrift store just a couple of weeks ago, for fifty cents:
These Three Wise Men panel wall hangings are two feet tall:
They are not perfect, but I really like them:
I found a place mat with bells:
And I was so happy when Christmas time came around so I could hang up this beauty, below.
I showed it to you when I found it, but here it is again for your holiday enjoyment:
A bright and pretty village scene, perfectly embellished and in such lovely colors!
I love the little face on that sweet snowman.


4 comments:

lorlore said...

all so very cute!!!!!

Annette said...

I just love all your sequined felt items. They remind me of my childhood. That little snowman does have the sweetest face!! Great collection!

Tina Dawn said...

I love the Christmas Tree pin! Love T

GardenOfDaisies said...

Oh my gosh, I just LOVE these! This is MY style! :-)