Friday, October 4, 2013

Ask, And You Shall Receive...

So, I was at my Weight Watchers meeting earlier this week, and I was sitting there thinking about how all of my WW stuff was stored inside of this vintage breadbox in the kitchen, and it was getting pretty darned full. Too full to get to what I wanted easily.
 "Wouldn't it be nice", I thought, "if I could find some sort of a little file box that my "Weekly" pamphlets would fit into, so I could store them elsewhere and make more space in there?".
 Fast forward to about two hours later, when I went into at a thrift store and spied this:
 Originally sold back in 2004 (or perhaps the year before) - it's one of those greeting card file boxes.
Nice!
Oh - and it just happened to be half-price day at that particular store. So it was only seventy-five cents.
 Took it home and placed my stash of "Weekly" pamphlets inside:
Perfect!
 Love it.

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

It's perfect! That's a lot of reading material. Love T

Andy's Attic said...

Amazing you found something exactly the right size!!!