Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lovely Shower For A Lovely Bride-To-Be

We sisters were all able to attend a bridal shower last weekend for my nephew's beautiful fiancee, Nicole:
It was held at her Grandma Kay and Grandpa Bob's home in Sacramento.

 Their back yard is beautiful, and the weather was perfect!
I should have gotten more pictures but my camera battery died after I took these few photos.
 There was tons of yummy food and not just one, but TWO delicious cakes!

I was so happy that I was able to get the time off from work in order to attend. We got to meet most all of Nicole's family and three of her bridesmaids, and everyone was so nice!
It was truly a lovely day.

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Nice pictures. I didn't know your battery had died, I had my camera with me too. But your photos are lovely. They had such a pretty yard, and the shower was lots of fun. Love t

Debbie V. said...

Such a pretty bride-to-be. Nice to see there are still pretty bridal showers like this. I haven't been to one in decades.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the bride-to-be! Looks like a delightful shower!