Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Okay, I Give Up... A Morning in Blogdom

Good morning. Tina here.

I started out this morning with a great plan for a post about Ishi and Chessie going for a walk.  I managed to load three pictures, which probably took me an hour, and then hit a wall. 

Gave up.

Then I was going to show you my hanging pots on the front porch, which are beginning to sport some lovely tulips.  Managed to load one lone photo, and then I lost my connection, and the post wouldn't save.

So here is my post (I hope).

Just a photo of the beginning of a mid-winter sunset.  Soon the maple tree will be sporting its flower buds and then it will lose those and start working on its leaves.  


Have a lovely Wednesday!

3 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Sorry you were having trouble - I know how frustrating it can be!
That surely is a beautiful sunset, though!

Diane said...

Wow! If all your trouble was to get you to post this photo, it was worth it! Amazing!

yosemite faith said...

doesn't that just drive you nuts?! great photo tina!