Monday, November 19, 2012

Finds Again - Just a Few Of The Latest

A few of my recent finds, today. A green vase to go along with my white ones, shown with the salt and pepper shakers I have shown you before (do you mind? They're awfully cute!):
A glazed ceramic chicken and a little Myrtlewood mushroom from Oregon:
I picked up these little cups immediately because I knew I wanted them, and I was pleasantly surprised to find when I turned them over that they were designed by Georges Briard:
I love this little vintage hen covered egg-shaped box. The napkin holder is by Fitz and Floyd::
They look kind of cute together, don't they?

1 comment:

Tina Dawn said...

Love the myrtlewood mushroom. I have a few myrtlewood items from Oregon, it is fun to look in the tourist shops at all the different things they can make out of it. Love T