Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Very Vera Birthday

My birthday was a while ago, but I have been too busy to post regularly, so I'm still catching up. Tina gave me a gorgeous Vera Bradley scarf. I wore it the very next day. Oddly enough, clothes I had taken with me to Placerville just happened to go perfectly with the beautiful scarf, as you can see below:
Aren't the colors gorgeous?
She gave me the matching gloves, as well:
(Thanks, Tina - I love them!) Within the same couple of days, I also found some Vera Neumann scarves at thrift shops. The one below has the brightest colors of any I have ever come across:
Really lovely colors:
I also found a polka-dotted one, and my first-ever Vera "infinity" ring scarf; it's a pretty green print:
Shown close-up, below, with a gorgeous blue blown glass pendant my friend Olivia gave me:
I even found the small Vera Bradley floral handbag below at a thrift store that same week, too!
 
A very Vera birthday (week), indeed!

2 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Glad you like the gifts! They should brighten fall up a bit. Love your other Vera finds too. Love T

Jill said...

You found some really nice Vera's - very nice colors!!