Sunday, April 1, 2012

More Fabulous Vintage Betsey Johnson Clothing

Hey there! And may I be among the first wish you a very happy April morning!?
I have written a number of posts about Betsey Johnson before (LOVE her!), and I found some more completely wonderful clothing and outfits to share with you, straight from the pages of my own vintage Seventeen magazines!
I hope you enjoy seeing them:







I just cannot say it enough - I am completely smitten with all of her wonderful designs and fabric choices in these vintage fashions.
Love.
(If you are interested in seeing my other posts about Betsey, just enter her name in the "Search" box at the right side of our blog.)

6 comments:

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

Oooh! Of course I love that one with the cowboy boots. ;)

Tina Dawn said...

Love those cowboy boots! The paper doll is really cute too. Thanks for sharing. Love T

yosemite faith said...

love these posts.

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

oh wow! some of those are nuts! those crazy knits!

Georgia Peachez said...

I remember this issue so well, I poored over every page and detail. I was in love with those bubble clogs and I've always been a huge fan of Betsey Johnson.
Which issue was this one? I'm dying, I have to find one. xo, suzy

charlesburchfield said...

Love this series on betsey Johnson! Genius!