Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Birthday To Aunt Lyn

Two of my favorite people are celebrating their birthdays today! One is the Gold Country Girl's own very dear Aunt Lyn. She and our Uncle Emil live in Wisconsin, along with our cousins and all of their families. We were lucky enough to go back there for a visit in 2001, and we had such a wonderful time! I have only been able to see her two times in about 40 years, and , believe me that is not enough and I am none too happy about that fact.
The picture above is our Daddy and Aunt Lyn, taken in 1929, in their back yard in Ohio. cute! Happy birthday, Aunt Lyn - we all love you and miss you SO much!
My other favorite birthday girl today is my wonderful friend Jamie. (There are quite a few years between their days of birth!) Some of you may know her from her fabulous blog Mid Century Madness. We get to see each other much more often, since we live in the same town - but not nearly enough! Love you, J! And I hope you have a terrific day!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Happy birthday to Auntie Lyn and Jamie! Love T

jamie@midcenturymania said...

Thanks ladies! See you soon Heidi. Wish we weren't both working today!
And thanks again for the beautiful candles and holder. I love it! It's taken it's place on the console and looks great.

yosemite faith said...

love the photo heidi