Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Year Of The Cabbage Patch Doll

What with Lori's recent posts about her sweet litle granddaughter, I got to thinking about Addison's mommy, who was also pretty darned cute when SHE was little! Back in the days of the Cabbage Patch Doll craze, Lori went to a good deal of trouble to make matching adorable outfits for Amber and her doll, so that when she opened her doll on Christmas Day, they would be wearing the same clothes! Well, wouldn't you know it? Kids WILL be kids, after all, and little Amber threw a bit of a fit that morning because she wanted to wear something else!

Somehow (ahem!) they got her into that outfit, and I am sure she was very pleased when she opened up her doll!
I mean, come on - how CUTE were they?!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Ah, yes, I remember it well. So cute. Our Lori is so darned talented! Love T

Andy's Attic said...

Very, Very Cute!!

SusieQT said...

I was 9 the year they came out- I remember how badly I wanted one. Somehow my mom scored one and I was the happiest kid ever. (Years later she told me how she had to wait in line until midnight at Toys-R-Us. I love my mom!)