Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hershey's Chocolate Memories

I wrote a post back in 2009 about the "Hershey's 1934 Cookbook" that I love so much because of all of it's photographs featuring wonderful vintage items, and I thought I'd write about "Hershey's Chocolate Memories", which is also pretty great. Who doesn't love yummy pictures of fabulous chocolate treats? Like brownies:

And all sorts of confections:
Hershey's Chocolate Chip Cookies:

Take a fabulous chocolate cake on your picnic:
Or bake a delicious pie:

There are so many great-sounding recipes in this book, it's almost overwhelming.
Absolute yum. Thanks, Hershey's! Love 'ya!
(Nostalgia author: Nao Hauser, Designer: Tom Gawle, Editor: Cecily R. Hogan, Photographs of prepared Hershey recipes by Banner and Burns, Inc., Published in 1982))

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Well all I can say is YUMMY! What lovely photos too. Love T

yosemite faith said...

i don't have that cookbook and maybe thats a good thing.....you know how i am about chocolate.

Heidi Ann said...

Faith - Yes, I do - and I completely understand!