Monday, July 11, 2011

What's Penny Wearing? #50 Thrifted And Gifted - Again

Penny is at it again, modeling a few more of my thrift store finds. Another combo for the "thrifted and gifted" line is this lovely shirt with little pink roses on pale mint-green background and a great pair of espadrilles. I couldn't believe my luck finding these shoes - I've been wanting a pair forever! The pink necklace was from the jewelry lot my friend JoAnn gave to me.
And I also found a very pretty and bright orange apron:


Thanks, Penny, for the little modeling show. You do a great job.

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Very interesting and different apron, in my favorite color! Love it! Tina

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I admire Penny for keeping her figure so well. Twyla

yosemite faith said...

penny has a tough job - but somebody has to do it!