Sunday, July 3, 2011

Some Of My Disney Pins

I tried to snap a few pictures of some of my pins the other day. Sorry they did not turn out real well.

I'm not a huge pin collector, but I do like to try and pick up just one or two when I make it to Disneyland. (Some non-Disney pins managed to sneak in here and there).
My favorites are probably the ones with Walt Disney's picture on them, Tinker Bell, And Mickey.



We got a Club 33 pin when we were lucky enough to be able to go and eat there, and I do have a few vintage pins from Disneyland, too the Vari-Vue Goofy and Mickey ones you see at the bottom, below:

Just me, spreading a little of that DisneyLove.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If I got to go to DL or WDW more often, I could see myself getting TOTALLY sucked in to the pin thing! LOL Whenever we go, I have to look at every single pin shop we pass just to see if there's something different from the last one. This last trip, DH got me the cutest set that are oval-shaped black and white silhouettes of Mickey & Minnie. Love them!

Tina Dawn said...

I love all your pins and I have a bunch that I love too! My favorites of mine are my glow in the dark ones. Thanks for sharing. Love T

yosemite faith said...

oooo tina - glow in the dark disney pins!?! i think my favorites are in the same category as yours heidi. nice post. i haven't forgotten about the disneyland pamphlet from 1957 - i just never thought my brother would keep me out of the cottage and away from all that stuff. someday......