Friday, June 10, 2011

Susan Branch Love Part One

When I penned my post about Susan Branch calendars back in December, I promised to do a post about her books some day. Since I also recently found yet another of those elusive pages I had saved from Country Living magazine years ago, this seemed like a good time to finally do it!
First of all, here is the sweet page I found from 1988:
And today I will also share part of my collection of her books (most of which are available on Amazon), that I began purchasing back in 1986.
Heart Of The Home:

Vineyard Seasons:

Christmas From The Heart Of The Home:

Days From The Heart Of The Home:

Heart Of The Home Postcard Collection:
And here is a lovely photo of her from one of her books:

I just love her books and all of her wonderful hand-lettered text and watercolor illustrations. Please go and visit her website if you wish to read more about her!
(Part Two coming up tomorrow.)

4 comments:

lorlore said...

I have quite a few of her books also, love them!!!!

Tina Dawn said...

Me too. Her watercolors are beautiful. Love T

yosemite faith said...

she is new for me - looks wonderful.

moonshinejunkyard said...

oh my mom and i love susan branch! i get my mom her calendar every year for christmas and together we collect a lot of her books. i love the Summer one! that 1988 picture is so adorable, i want that dress and apron. she's my kind of country lady :)