Saturday, January 8, 2011

What's Penny Wearing? #41 Vintage Sweaters To Keep You Warm

Today Penny is modeling some more of my "I've-Had-Them-Packed-Away-For-Years" fashions. Sweaters, this time - from the 70's and 80's, I believe. This first one is my favorite, a peachy cable-knit with little flower buds:
Soft plum-purple with pearl buttons on one shoulder:

Black with a cool abstract sort of floral design knitted in:
"Tweedy" blue V-neck pullover:
Pretty argyle design:
And a simple and classic red turtleneck:

The better to keep you warm , my dear.

5 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

I remember some of those sweaters. Especially the first one. I never noticed it before, but Penny is stacked! Love the argyle. Love T

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Glad to know Penny is keeping warm in such a stylish way! Our windchill this morning is 7 degrees! Twyla

jamie@midcenturymania said...

Tina, I was just thinking the same thing! Ahem, back to those sweaters. I love the argyle design and the red turtle neck. Penny looks fab in all of them.

farmlady said...

Lovely sweaters!! Wish I had Penny's figure.

yosemite faith said...

i know tina - penny is. guess she is more of a 'sweater girl' then we knew. i love the red one cuz it looks like something to wear during the holidays.