Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Vera Neumann

I have come across a number of Vera items over the years. I just thought you might enjoy seeing some examples. This was a gorgeous boxed set of napkins and placemats I sold a while ago:
And three lovely scarves- that pink and orange one was my favorite:
An odd lot of assorted table linens I am going to try to sell:

A set of plates:

Another scarf I sold:
This pattern was in a different colorway on a blouse that was sold at Anthropologie awhile back. I thought that was really neat when I discovered it!


And I came across these sheet advertisements recently. Cool:
But I like these blue and green ones better:

Hope you enjoyed this look at some nice vintage Vera items.
I am hoping to save my pennies and buy the fabulous new Vera book that is out!

3 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Love those Vera plates. As you know, I have Vera cloth napkins and plastic placemats. Also a scarf and few other items. She sure has a large selection. I didn't know there was a book. Can't wait to see it. Love T

yosemite faith said...

love the blue and green sheets. way back when i had some of her towels. didn't know there was a book either. sounds like another post......

Jennifer D said...

I love Vera scarves, I have a huge collection.