Friday, March 26, 2010

More Paisley - Because I Can't Help Myself

Just a few more paisley clothes from the past. Why? Well, just because I like paisley. And, like I said, because I can't help myself. I shared some of them with you in an earlier post, but I have found some more since then.
First of all, this pretty blouse. I would love to have a blouse just like this. Such pretty colors!

This dress was made from McCall's pattern #6633:
And this one was McCall's #6723:
An advertisement for Pat Perkins dresses, from 1963:
Paisley pants,from Seventeen magazine:

And this dress is from Seventeen magazine, as well. (Circa 1970). I wish I had it, too. Isn't it gorgeous?:

Hope you liked them!
Just because.

4 comments:

Tina Dawn said...

Love the black and white paisley pants and the last dress is great. Thanks for not helping yourself. Love T

yosemite faith said...

ditto tina. my favorite paisley dress was one i made myself.

Unknown said...

Great blog and great post! I think paisley is pretty too....I have a friend who says that PAISLEY is his favorite color...LOL.
The daffodils (and grandkids) are beautiful. Happy Spring from Houston, TX.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh! I absolutely Love that last dress! I want it! Twyla