Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mr. Falk!

I just read in the paper this morning that today is Peter Falk's 82nd birthday. This TV Guide cover, below, is one I saved because my favorite covers were always the fabulous caricatures created by the late Al Hirschfeld:
I will watch the talented Mr. Falk in anything and everything he does, but Columbo is my favorite!
I bought the DVD set for my husband last Christmas.
Yes, partly because I wanted to see them - but he does really like Columbo, too.
Happy Birthday, Peter - you are one of my favorite actors!

3 comments:

Melony at Whimsy Daisy! said...

I have fond memories of watching him in Columbo. It was comforting to know he was so smart and yet a little ditzy! He could solve those cases.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I loved Columbo! I am sorry I've not been around the last few days, I've not been feeling well, not even up to sitting at the computer. I'm better today. Have a good week. Twyla

yosemite faith said...

you know my memory problems but without remembering the titles he has been some movies i have really enjoyed to. great tv guide cover.