Thursday, February 19, 2009

Calico And Cozy Comfort

Even though Christmas is long gone, I just couldn't pass up these brightly colored stuffed calico Christmas ornaments when I found them at a thrift store last week.
The next day, this was our view from the front porch!


It was really coming down for quite awhile - and we don't get snow here that often!
We were lucky, and never lost power. It really makes you appreciate your nice, cozy home, and heaters that work well!
Very comfortable, indeed.

2 comments:

yosemite faith said...

great wintery views heidi! the ornaments look like a real deal!!! this is the first winter since we've been back to MI that we have had views like that as well. finally seeing some winters like there were when i was a child.

jungle dream pagoda said...

Lovely view!!!!
I can NEVER pass up good out of season X-mas goodies!!!! I store them in the a box with my Holiday stuf and when I unpack after turkey day its like an early X-mas present to myself!!!
Love those ornies!