Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mary Engelbreit Teapot Ornaments

I have lost count of how many of these teapot ornaments I have collected over the years. I bought this Pepsi-Cola crate many years ago, and when I started my collection, I decided they would look nice displayed in the cubbyholes.
When I found another crate (this one in poorer condition), I filled it up, as well. I mixed some other little trinkets in, too, as you can see.
And I have quite a few more that are still in their boxes. They are displayed on other shelves, and some Christmas ones are packed away.
You may remember that I have shown others in some of my previous Mary Engelbreit posts. Sometimes, I do get a little bit carried away.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great collection, I like the way you have displayed the teapots.

Stop by my new blog, for some vintage photos.

http://onevintagephoto.wordpress.com/

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I love the way you get carried away with your collections. You inspire me,he he. I actually don't need much inspiration in that department. I didn't know they made that many ME teapots. They look great displayed in the crates. I think ME would like to see those pictures. She might want to use them in one of her books are magazines. Twyla

Tina Dawn said...

Great to see so many of them at once. I always enjoy checking them out when I am over. Love T

Unknown said...

Hi,

Great collection How long have you been collecting your ME teapots and where do you find them?

Anonymous said...

Cute tea pots but I like the cool crates even more! :>

Anonymous said...

I acquired a couple of teapots--you have one shown in the box with green floral and black and white striped top. I sell on eBay and don't know if there is a particular name or number associated with these? Some say "rare" but how in the world do you know?
Thanks!